The good demon

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The good demon

Post  tristep on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:10 pm

Frank woke up in the morning dazed and confused. He was in a what felt like a transporter. Like the one his sisters used to teach him how to teleport. Out of nowhere a voice traveled through the room.-If your going to live here im going to see what you can take for reference for future training.-King Vegeta?-Yes it is I, King Vegeta your in here for the training you asked Natalie for! (Natalie!!)

A bell sounding alarm told Frank it was time to teleport. He held out his arms and closed his eyes and went on a trip that felt like it dizzied his mind, and swished it into tiny little fragments. He fell into the castle ruins. Also known as the wastlanders' hideout. It wasn't long before the saiyan leader teleported next to him.-What'cha doin here pipsqueek. I'll teach you to come ..Here! Frank was thrown into a wall face first. Standing up from the blow he just got pulverised with he said-Oh..YOUR DEAD!! Frank charged after the wastland leader, only to be trapped by four wastlanders teleporting to each side of him. And the leader on top.-That was stupid, because I love a challenge. Bring it on!! Everyone charged after Frank except for the leader. Punching, blasting, and kicking me from all sides. Eventually they got through his defenses, kicked him in the chest, hit Frank with an uppercut sending him in the air where the leader got him in the ribs sending him back to square one. The leader then flew away, Frank thinking going after him was a good idea, charged after him. Only to find out it was a trap, the leader finally landed down in an oasis, so Frank charged as fast as he could. He was about to hit the leader when the wastlander pulled a fast one, he immediately afterimaged behind Frank and threw him in the air in the arch fashion.

As Frank slipped into unconsciousness he heard a voice in his head-Thanks idiot!! No really good job now im going to have to go evil super saiyan on their butts! hope you like scrambled saiyans little brat!-Who are you? Frank asked desperately unaware of what happened in the meditation room. Suddenly the darkness of his mind cleared up and the dark side of his brain revealed to show a red demon in the form of Frank.-Im your dark side idiot!-What?-Oh my god!! ok im going to put this into words even you can understand! Every person has stuff thats pretty mean, rude, and all of that stuff. Everyone has one of me, but a lot smaller. You were dropped on your head when you were a baby. So pretty much the bang in your head caused your evil glands to grow. So instead of a little evil here and there. Your personality got so overloaded they had to create sides. Like your normal when your sleeping or awake, but when you go unconscious I come in the picture. Get it yet smart one!!-But its my body!!!-Tough luck you can't change it only i can!! At least i was nice enough (which is really weird) to give you more than i have.-Ok then. How about this! If you don't let me have some of your power I will kill myself!!-.....fine. Your almost conscious get out there!!The darkness shrieked, As soon as he was done his brain dimmed.

As Frank slipped back into consciousness he found out the leader and his friends found where he landed and were charging at him from all sides. But he finally got that little boost he was hoping for. They all went to the castle skyscrapers watching what was happening down at the ground. Frank was charging up an aura storm about 300 feet tall and 30 feet wide. (Back in the lab)-What's going on!!!?-Sorry your highness but the kid's power level is to high to identify he fried all of our machines!!-(What is in that kid?!!) As Frank was charging his power was so out there his aura field grew 10* its original size and disintegrated on touch. After the amazing show of energy Frank fell on the floor with a smirk on his face. (in the lab)-Bring him back here! NOW!!! you know what never mind let him find his own way back (hopefully he dies)-This is not the end only the beginning.

The End

+100 str
+100 agi
+100 spr
10X intense training

(for training +25 strength)

((hope you liked it feel free to comment))
((Sorry korn i just keep thinking these up lol))

Last edited by tristep on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
tristep

Character
Race: Saiyan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The good demon

Post  Korn✔ on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:57 am

((Stop posting more trainings before your other one is approved. Again, intense training is training only on one stat and what the +10 zeny has to do with anything lol))
Korn✔
Admin

Character

View user profile http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tristep on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:59 am

((don't know lol))
tristep

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tristep on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:33 pm

((now is it good? i want to start making storys again? oh is my other one good to be approved to?))
tristep

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top