Balthor is dead.

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Balthor is dead.

Post  ssj3 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:49 am

My character, Balthor is dead.
He was stabbed severely and drowned in a toilet.
ssj3

Character
Race: Namekian
PL: 1684

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Balthor is dead.

Post  rapyap2000 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm

((Uhm seriously, why are you giving up roleplaying, its awesome....maybe make the rp of him dying or, rp in the afterlife! I CANT LET YOU GO JUST CUZ KORN NEVER COMES ON ANY MORE!!!!!))
rapyap2000

Character
Race: Saiyan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ssj3 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:36 pm

This isn't dead: http://s1.zetaboards.com/DragonballZEU/site/
And as soon as Dragon Ball Z Expanded Universe will be finished,
I will rp there twice as hard as here.
ssj3

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ssj3 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:43 pm

And there isn't any sense roleplaying here since Korn is the only mod
and he's goneee.
ssj3

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Valken on Wed May 26, 2010 9:17 am

This site died as soon as korn started abusing his powers as mod to screw people over to make up for his lack of rp capability dbz eu will have my full attention from now on and if anyone wants to join then you're more than welcome as it stand atm EU is still incomplete and will be set to run as soon as all the mods can agree on the method of how one should level rather than just wing it and screw over our population whenever we want to update something as has happened here all too often. Check out the sites news and announcements as I will have a new post about all the things that have been agreed on and will be integrated into the rp system. The main focus of DBZ EU is that the mods will actually pay attention to whats going on and help players rather than just scold and expect players to all know the proper method or rping. Good luck to all you DBZ fans and hope to see you in my neck of the universe. ( DBZ EU that is ;-p )
Valken

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:08 am

Valken wrote:This site died as soon as korn started abusing his powers as mod to screw people over to make up for his lack of rp capability dbz eu will have my full attention from now on and if anyone wants to join then you're more than welcome as it stand atm EU is still incomplete and will be set to run as soon as all the mods can agree on the method of how one should level rather than just wing it and screw over our population whenever we want to update something as has happened here all too often. Check out the sites news and announcements as I will have a new post about all the things that have been agreed on and will be integrated into the rp system. The main focus of DBZ EU is that the mods will actually pay attention to whats going on and help players rather than just scold and expect players to all know the proper method or rping. Good luck to all you DBZ fans and hope to see you in my neck of the universe. ( DBZ EU that is ;-p )

Taking advantage of me not being around to respond? You dissapoint me. When did I ever abused my powers or scolded someone? Not cool man, I would never say anything bad on you behind your back.
Korn✔
Admin

Character

View user profile http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top