Unlocking Potential/Syc Up(Complete)

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unlocking Potential/Syc Up(Complete)

Post  Daichi on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Daichi was flying through Namek in search of Lord Baki, until he accidentally crashes head first into a mountain. *Bang*

Daichi: Ow! That hurt! *Rubs head* Man someone needs to tell people about putting these things in the middle of nowhere.Someone could really get hurt if they hit this thing hard enough, I'm serious and that''s rare!

Daichi flies higher to try to go over the mountain, but instead come's to a mysterious looking white building.

Daichi: What could this be? I guess I can take a little detour and go exploring for a while. There's no way Baki could get angry for this, because I highly doubt he knows i'm even looking for him. Still if he did, i'm sure this would be a whole lot easier cause damn is it hard to find his ass.

Daichi walks up to the building and the door opens. Like one of those futuristic movies like the Jetsons.

Daichi: Hell! (echo) hello,hello,hello.Is anybody home! (Echo) is, any body home, home, home?

Guru: Who dare's disturb my rest!? (echo) rest,rest,rest.

Daichi hears this mysterious deep voice and deside's to go deeper.

OOC:Isn't the point of mysterious voices a sign to get the hell out of there!!!!!!!!!!(echo) here,here,here

Daichi: Who is the warrior I hear!? It better not be a demon.

Guru: I am Guru, Namek's guardian. Who goes there!?

Daichi: It is I, Daichi a warrior of the planet frieza. Hold da' hell up! Did you just say you were the guardian, then why the hell were you just taking a nap?

Guru: How pure of a heart do you have?

OOC:Why the hell do I ask him why was he takin' a nap, and he replies with a question. His ass must not want to answer the fuckin question.

Daichi: I am the only good kind of my race. I plan to one day try to speak with my people and have them change thier ways of evil.

Guru: Come here, I have a little present for you.

Daichi flies deeper into the building until he come's across a giant green old ass namekian upon a throne.

Daichi:What is it that you needed give me to me?

Daichi: How do you do that?

Guru: Come closer

Daichi flew up until he came up to the head of the lead namekian. Guru places his hand over Daichi's head and unlocks DAICHI TRUE HIDDEN POWER. Daichi felt his power rising by the second.

Daichi: Wow ! Thank You!

Daichi flies out of the building to find Baki, one more.
Daichi

Character
Race: Saiyan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unlocking Potential/Syc Up(Complete)

Post  Daichi on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:22 pm

STR+5
AGI+5
END+5
SPR+5
word count-405
Daichi

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daichi on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:23 pm

Syc Up

Daichi continues to fling, hoping to find Baki sometime soon. "Damn! I sure wish I knew ki sense." Daichi says continuing to fly around. "I'm sure glad that Guru made me stronger though, I'm sure it'll come in handy at some point of time." Daichi says as he lands to the ground. "Okay! Lets see how much power I have gotten. AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH,AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Daichi begins to scream. The sky begins to darken and the clouds begin to circle around in the sky. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Daichi continue's to scream. Daichi's power was rising by the second. Small bolts of lightning begin to ssurround his body. His transformation was nearly complete. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!" Daichi screams louder.

3 MINUTES Later

"AH!" Daichi yells. His powerlevel had gone up by 8,000. "Well, it's not much but it'll do. I wonder what perks come with this transformation." Daichi begins charging a blast into his hand. It instantly turns golden! "WOW! That was a whole lot faster than usual." Daichi says as he releases a golden rod. "GOLDEN ROD!!!!!" The blast begins to travel at a fast past and bursts through a couple of boulders. "Wow." Daichi says amazed. "Well, i'm pretty sure that'll come in handy." Daichi says as he flies into the air to continue his search for Baki. "oKAY! I need to find a way to obtain more power." Daichi says still searching for Baki. "You know what, Fuck it! I'm gonna do this the easy way." Daichi says as he stops flying and lands on the ground. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Daichi begins yelling. A purple ki blast appears in both of his hands. "I'm gonna blow this place up!" Daichi begins balsting ki blasts at buildings and land, But they aren't destroyed. "Damn. I guess i'm gonna have to find another way to do this." Daichi says. He then begins to power up. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He begins powering up once again. "My power will be greater than anyone this universe has ever known! I will never lose! Or fall short! Daichi shouts. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Daichi begins yelling as the sky turns dark red and the clouds turn dark purple. "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" His muscles begin to bulge up! His eye's roll up to the back of his head. "Mwuhahaha dachiyells as a white aura surrounds his body! "AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Daichi continue's to yell.

20 minutes later

Daichi white aura has vanished, his eye's have rolled back down, and his muscles were big as hell. Ha had done the skill SYC UP. "Now I shall continue my search."Daichi says making his voice deeper like legendary super saiyan Broly. Daichi flies up into the sky and searches for master Baki.

"Damn! My body is moving so damn slowly! What's the point of extra strength if I can't even keep up with my opponent or....." Daichi pauses. "I just felt two power sources fade, what the hell? I don't think I should stay
on this planet. I gotta return to earth. Damn, but where did I put that spaceship?" Daichi stops searching for B
aki and begins searching for his spaceship. He reverts from his transformation and regains his speed and his muscles return to thier original state.

Daichi begins looking around for his spaceship,"Where could that thing be?" Daichi asks himself. "Oh, I know what i'll do!" Daichi exclaims. Daichi begins pwoering up, "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Daichi begins powering up.
A white aura surrounds his body and his muscle's bulk up. "I'll just blow up these boulders!" Daichi shouts as a golden blast appears in his hand. "GOLDEN ROD!" Daichi shouts as he releases his blast. It is sent flying through the platforms blowing them up.

BOOM! The explosions where loud and booming, loud enough to catch the attention of any person. "OOPS." Daichi says, "That wasn't one of my brighter idea's." Daichi says. He then flies off again remaining in his transformation. Daichi see's his ship falling from the sky. "What the?" Daichi says. He flies up and prepare's to catch it. "Damn... Who would of thought something so small could be so heavy." Daichi says. Daichi flies off to find some land he hadn't blown up.

Minutes later Daichi come's up to a small piece of land that was a little blown to pieces. "Oh well, that'l do." Daichi lands to the ground and puts his ship down. "All right, it's time to go!" Daichi take's out his remote and presses a button on it, the soaceship door opens. "Wait a minute... I could've used this to send the ship to me..... DAMN IT!!!!" Daichi yells. "Oh welll, what's done is done." Daichi says as he enter's the ship. He set's his coordinate's for earth. "All right, earth here I come!" Daichi says as the ship lifts off the ground and Daichi reverts from his transformation.
Daichi

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daichi on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:24 pm

STR+10
AGI+10
END+10
SPR+10
word count-799
Daichi

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:42 am

((You DO realize that your character wasn't approved yet, right? Stop posting more posts before your previous posts are approved))
Korn✔
Admin

Character

View user profile http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top