Nakato Saiyan Warrior (Ki Beam Training) (Needs approval)

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nakato Saiyan Warrior (Ki Beam Training) (Needs approval)

Post  MeredithPunk on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:10 am

((Hey guys, this is my latest work, do not be worried about the shortening post length lately, I still have plenty of ideas and long posts ready to fire at you, Razz))
It was only yesterday when Nakato had trained his ki blast skills, although he still felt like he was a master of it, it was probably all the excitement still welled up in him. His mother hadn’t returned and wouldn’t until he made his way back from the city after his training.
Today his plan was to learn ki beam, this was a very advanced technique for someone of his skill. It was simple when you thought about it but it still took hard training and that was today’s aim.
He was only halfway through his breakfast when his brother came charging down the stairs, “Nakato....” He shouted from the top of the stairs and then he came down and continued his message “You said you would train with me yesterday!”He said with his arms crossed. “Yeah, I know, but I didn’t get the time, I’m, training for something important and I don’t have time for stuff like this, I will train with you when I get home,” Nakato said, not taking notice of Takumori’s expression. Takumori then lost interest and skulked off to go watch some television.
Nakato wolfed down his breakfast, showered, went through the same old routine and then went off to start his ki beam training. His father stopped him up on the way. “Nakato, how’s training going?” he asked, Nakato answered happily, “Well, it’s going great, I’m already up to learning the ki beam,” Nakato’s father nodded in agreement, “Well that does sound like it’s going well, make sure you leave enough time to collect supplies. It will be at least a two day trip on foot,” he father warned him. Nakato nodded and continued on his off out to the plains to go for some ki beam training.
The plains were quite clear this morning, free of dust. Nakato could see quite well today, although yesterday was a shocker. He clip clopped over the flat earth; he checked for ducks also, after yesterdays little accident. He chuckled thinking back.
(Flashback)
He had aimed it up perfectly, he had the shape, he had the power, this was it, and he was ready. He held his arm straight, his finger out, perfectly aligned with the softball rock, he sent the energy through, he felt his finger pulsing, he felt the energy rising, his finger shook slightly but he ignored it and kept his finger straight, while he was in such a serene state he finally fired the shot, it flew through the air, at a lightning pace, he was so engulfed in the attack that when he looked up, he only saw a large cloud of dust
“Quack!” a duck flew overheard, this startled Nakato at the last minute, his finger swayed to the side and struck the edge of the softball rock, and he spun crazily from the impact of the attack.
(Flashback)
He finally made his destination, his usual training spot, he saw the rock formations he made yesterday, some of them had collapsed slightly and crumbled overnight. Ne kicked them out of sight and started to begin his ki beam attempt.
He lined himself up with the top of a tall rock mountain, the idea of the exercise was to chop the top of the rock off and continue down it, slicing off bit by bit, and all while he had to maintain the distance.
He sent his finger out, he lined it up with of the rock, straightening his finger out, and he tensed it greatly still keeping it aligned. He was careful not to lose focus; He remembered back yesterday and tried to recreate the serenity.
He kept his breathing steady not moving his body too much, he then began to gather the ki, he charged it slowly, not overdoing it, keeping the flow good, he focused it all down to the tip of his finger, because this is the main point of release, the flow of it only needed to be small.
He felt the ki running through him; he collected ki from within, mainly strength ki so he could make the distance. He kept his ki level steady; sometimes the build up to the strike can move your ki off course, because some of your ki is bonded with your emotion. That’s how the whole saiyan instinct thing works you see...
All saiyan’s have a spiritual connection with their inner self, aka their inner ape. When they’re in danger the ki that is connected to their emotions goes overdrive, their natural instinct is to fight. So their ki powers up to what it needs to be, since Nakato’s preparing to attack, my ki instinctively rises, because the saiyan ancestors didn’t fight with technique, they just used their own energy and blasted it out any way possible. Today we fight with technique and skill, like the other day when Nakato fought Wolf, his instinct kicked in against Wolf and he went ape style on him, so it just goes to show, our emotions really are our strengths.
Nakato kept his arm straight, his ki stayed steady he felt ready to fire, everything was in check he did a final check and got ready to fire, he arm was alive 2 with the buzzing of the ki. He felt alive, and charged, he prepared to fire then with a crazy long beam he let loose, letting his attack fly crash bang into the high rock mountain.
The top of the rock suddenly came toppling off, it slid off effortlessly.
It flew to the ground, before landing crumbling into itself. A cloud began to form, Nakato struck before his view was obstructed.
He shot out a second one, still feeling the adrenaline rush, letting the ki blast through him, the second beam readily cur through the top of the rock. It left no bumps or cracks, a fine smooth cut, no perfectly straight though.
Nakato brought his arm down slowly, he felt the ki settling, and he was buzzing with excitement. He felt elated, it was worked, be had done it, moved a step closer...
It was only tomorrow when would start to collect supplies, and then leave for his trip. There was nothing more for him to do, he decided to stroll home and have a good rest up. He hummed a soft tune along the way home, as always the plains remained silent, and the only noise was his boots tapping on the course earth, it was impossible to produce a smooth step.
The day seemed to unfold from then on in small slow moments which made Nakato feel sluggish; he really just lazed around finally resting to the couch, one of his legs hanging off loosely. He let off a long monstrous yawn, which erupted massively from his mouth; he got an early night to bed, ready for his big trip to the city, which would surely provide some new excitement.

Ki Beam Learnt
x10 gravity regular training

Str: 622+12=634
Spr: 686+8=694
End: 687+5=692
Wc: 1152-400=752
Str: 634+366=1000
End: 692+308=1000
Spr: 694+78=772

Old pl: 3050
New pl: 3827
MeredithPunk

Character
Race: Saiyan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nakato Saiyan Warrior (Ki Beam Training) (Needs approval)

Post  MeredithPunk on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:35 am

Bumping this up guys, its been here for a while
MeredithPunk

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:41 pm

Approved!
((You can't learn Ki Beam before learning Ki Blast so I allowed myself to add Ki Blast instead))
Korn✔
Admin

Character

View user profile http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top