Nakato Saiyan Warrior (Heads to the city)

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nakato Saiyan Warrior (Heads to the city)

Post  MeredithPunk on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:14 am

((ok guys, Nakato has completed his training and is now off to the city to receive his training from King Vegeta, although it will be a tiresome trip, you never know what excitement one can find?))

Nakato made his way over the homely flat plains of Vegeta, he backpack strapped on tight, he moved steadily along, not in a rush, he thought back to this morning. He got up at the crack of dawn, collected the items he had purchased the day before, and last but not least left a not for his family. It was a bit intimidating, going out into the city for three days straight, no help provided, but then he remembered the skills he had practised they should have helped him. But he still wondered, what brave fighters he would find in the city, it gave him a sense of adventure, a grand tale which was unfolding in front of him, this was only the beginning, once he was mastered Gallick Gun, where else would his curiosity lead, he felt on top of the world.
The warm air flowed out steadily in front of him, creating a thick cloud, coming up over his eyes; it must’ve been -10 degrees Celsius out here. He was still a fair way from the city, but this was not the big trip, it was surviving in the city, there was always some big battles going on in the city, whether they were formal and amongst the leaders of Vegeta or informal and street fighting and such, this reminded him of the merciless ways of street fighters, he had seen articles about them while researching papers last night, apparently they strike in the night, this made his think twice about enjoying the nightlife that Vegeta has to offer.
The day was still fresh, it’s a pity Vegeta was ridden of animals once the saiyan’s arrived (Besides ducks), sometimes when he was all out by himself, out on the open dry empty plains, sometimes he wanted to feel a little bit of company. The sun was only just peaking over the horizon, the morning was very hazy.
He had packed everything he needed; he had packed 250 zeny, generously donated by his father. Secretly he had 50 zeny already saved up, he also had packed his special blue robes, they meant the world to him. Identical to his scarlet robe, only it was blue and it was a birthday gift from Prince Vegeta for Nakato’s 3rd birthday. Prince Vegeta often wore another one exactly the same in battles. Nakato heard word of Vegeta travelling to earth for some urgent matter concerning earthlings defeating fellow saiyan’s, Nakato was enraged to hear this, to his earth had been such a fresh place, a baby planet, nothing at all. To Nakato earth was just another planet waiting to face its doom.
Nakato thought for a minute, maybe it wasn’t such a doomed place, he thought for a second pondering his last thoughts, had he only been told this way. Still with adventure in his heart he daydreamed all about going there one day, about battling the earthlings and showcasing his Gallick Gun, one day...
Soon the city had come into view and was clearly visible from a good kilometre away; Nakato was relieved to see some other life other than his own. He saw cars buzzing around, shouts and cries of people concealed within the busy streets, “ahh the humble bustle of the city” Nakato thought to himself, suddenly immersing himself in the drone of the city.
He then found himself calmly tapping along hard cement footpaths, now choosing a place to rest at for the current night, although it being early he decided to get himself in, so he could go explore the huge city. The huge structures around him made him feel slightly intimidated but he soon grew over it.
He was in the main street he needed to find his way out to the services area. He stopped by a lamppost and lent gently against it, he shrugged off his bag and began to unzip it, before removing a large map of the city, he had carefully marked it himself, he had put on points of interest and other places he might need while on his trip. He saw he was a fair way away from it, but not too much of a walk, he folded up his map and peered down to his bag, he would’ve places his map back in his bag, if he knew where his bag had gone. He instead slipped the map into his pocket and then began the search for his bag.
He noticed a large alleyway spaced in between two large buildings behind him. He concealed his finger into his robes, carefully dispatching ki evenly into his fingertips keeping them ready for a ki beam.
He wandered into the open alleyway, although it was early morning and broad daylight, the alley still seemed to be blanketed in darkness. He walked in every deeper, keeping his eyes peeled to his surroundings. He was only meters from a group of rubbish disposal units when quite an odd voice rang out.
“Come any closer, and I’ll make sure you body is lying on this footpath unconscious in five seconds flat,” rang the voice, with a rather thick Scotish accent. Nakato daringly stepped closer to the group of trashcans, and suddenly and small figure can swooping down from above, he landed square in front of Nakato ready to strike, before he could make a move, Nakato revealed his concealed hand and fired his ki beam out rapidly in short bursts, each one knocking his predator back a few steps. He only stopped once the figure was a good 10 meters back.
“Steady on lad, I’m not that dark and evil, just trying to scare yer off,” the figure revealed his face; he seemed to be a rather short, red haired, young looking human.
“I guess you want to get your bag back?” he chuckled, offering the bag forward. Nakato went out to receive the bag when all of a sudden, a long red fireball came roaring past his ear, scorching the edge a bit, the red haired young man looked up with wide shocked eyes, “Damn, missed,” he tried to turn and run with the bag, but Nakato followed him. He kept his pace up, easily matching the speed of the small man.
He caught him, gripping down to the scruff of his brown large jacket. The small man dropped the bag and began to mutter things over and over to Nakato...
“Please, I swear I won’t steal from yer again, how ‘bout letting’ me go for now, aye?” the small man said, kicking his legs back and forth, he was rather strong for his size and race. He broke from the hold and pivoted on the spot turning to me ready for battle,
“That’s all you are, a gutless little swindler, you cower when I catch you, so I show mercy and look what you do, go and act imprudent all over again, maybe I shouldn’t spare you, I’ve gone under intense training and have honed my skills,” Nakato said.
You can’t beat me, you judge me because I’m human, really I’m stronger than you, I’m a street fighter you see, professional. I used to study pyrophobia, which is what I did on earth, after learning about this entire street fighting career thing lately going on out here, I soon went on a 6 year training journey across earth, I’ve held the world cup title for three years, those were the last three years,” the small man gave a humble smartass smile and then finished off with “And yeah, names Flannigan,”
“I’m Nakato, and I’m about to put your skills at stake,” he said charging into battle, he soon realized this Flannigan was not to be taken lightly. Flannigan charged in with speed, his strong beefy arms ready to tackle Nakato.
The stumpy body came flying in fast, Nakato returned hard with a fist to his jaw but this didn’t deter him, he stick on his course, he swung a right hook which Nakato narrowly avoided, the battle was tight the moves were fast only one would come out victorious.
Flannigan stuck his leg up landing it well upon Nakato’s chest, he landed this well forcing himself back through the air, he landed well upon the cement a few metres back, “Flamethrower!” he cried shooting his hand out with speed, launching a long twisting tail of flame out from his hand, it came rapidly, lighting up the alley way. It was sent straight into Nakato’s face, he was shot back, inside he felt like throwing up, his chest was burning. Nakato landed hard at the end of the alleyway.
Nakato reached up slowly, placing his hands onto his burnt robes. He felt the heat upon his chest. It was scorching. His robes had been burnt they had a huge black patch which had just been forced onto it by the flame. Nakato stood to his feet. He charged up the ki in his finger, he kept it contained not to give away too much to his foe. He ran in as he did so, sprinting along the ground, he finally leapt sneidng out his hand, the long beam of ki shot out of his hand, he sent out three various blasts, which knocked down Flannigan. Nakato finished by claiming Flannigan, by placing his foot upon his opponent’s chest.
“Look, what do you want anyway?” Flannigan said, removing my foot, holding his arms out to his sides, showing he meant no harm. “I’m looking somewhere to sleep, so I’m heading off to the services part of town, to find a motel or hotel,” Nakato said trusting the sturdy man. “Look, I like the way you fight, how about I show you place where you can test out your skills and really test your strength. Then after that, I’ll give you a place to stay?” Flannigan offered, he had a genuine twinkle in his eye, he felt like this time Flannigan would pull no more tricks, and besides Nakato would never pass up a chance to train his skills.

Ki Beam learnt (Happy korn? lol)
Spr: 772+12=784
Str: 1000+8=1008
Agi: 1000+5=1005

Word Count:1680-400=1280
Spr: 784+300=1084
Str: 1008+490=1498
Agi: 1005+490=1495

Old pl:3827
New pl:5077

MeredithPunk

Character
Race: Saiyan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nakato Saiyan Warrior (Heads to the city)

Post  Korn✔ on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:40 am

Approved!
((Btw your AGI was 1055, not 1005))
Korn✔
Admin

Character
Race: Saiyan

View user profile http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top