Siomshi's Rage (Vegu's Birthday,btw:11 nao.)

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siomshi's Rage (Vegu's Birthday,btw:11 nao.)

Post  rapyap2000 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:20 pm

It had been a long day of training the ki blast with Simoshi. The two sat down at the campfire, staring down into the intense flames. Geeze...Simoshi sure has been quite lately...even when I asked him questions during training, he didn't answer as good as he usually does.. The child looked over at his master. A blunt frown covered the man's mouth. "Mr. Simosh-".Vegu's speech was interupted when the teen stood up, and threw a blast of anger towards a tree. BOOOM! The explosion was grand. "Mr. Simoshi!".Vegu stared towards Simoshi, in awe. "..." He stared towards the ground intently. "Mr.?" Something had to be wrong with Simoshi, for him to do something like that. All he did was countinue to stare at the ground. "Mister...?" Hours past, and Vegu decided to hop into his sleeping bag for the night. In the midst of night, Vegu peeked through an eye. The fire had been put out. Over on a log, Siomshi sat, staring again at the ground. I wonder if he is okay...? Hours past, and Vegu resisted sleep, countinuing to explore Siomshi's strange emotion.

Vegu woke up again in the middle of the night, to see....Simoshi? The young teen smiled, looking down at the saiyan child. "Good morning.." Siomshi seemed to be in a better attitude today....strange...

Last edited by rapyap2000 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
rapyap2000

Character
Race: Saiyan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Siomshi's Rage (Vegu's Birthday,btw:11 nao.)

Post  MeredithPunk on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:03 am

Hey welcome back, it's always good to get someone else around here, hope you stick around here for a while! Very Happy

As for the rp, isn't even 300 words, but the quality of the rp is good, and Korn may let this slip away, but make sure you start making them 300 words at least...
MeredithPunk

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurzel on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:25 am

he said to be continued, give him a chance before you jump lol

Aurzel

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rapyap2000 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:07 pm

(Its true, lol. I ain't done. I will delete the to be countinued when I start. I came on today only to see if Korn had done anything new. I may countinue a litte more to this at the end of the night, but til then, I gotta do something. Seeya Very Happy)

(NOTICE:)
(It isn't my birthday, it is only Vegus, xD)
rapyap2000

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MeredithPunk on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:40 am

Uh lol, it doesn't matter if he does continue, the rules are that all posts must be 300 words long, whether or not they are continued, it means individual posts. Just add some of what you are continuing with, onto the end of this, Im just stating the rules... not meaning to sound strict or anything
MeredithPunk

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurzel on Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:22 pm

well meredith if you want to go by the rules, it says no where that all posts have to be 300+ words, merely those involving certain activities such as training, learning techniques and working, and growing sensu beans which is 200+ words
since he does none of these, it merely being a post to get his character back into the game with no benefits to it, the post is entirely valid Wink

Aurzel

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MeredithPunk on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:02 am

LOL
I'll bow down now, anyone going to back me up?
Razz
MeredithPunk

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rapyap2000 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:10 pm

(Alright, took me awhile, But I'm back. And, although I started with colored words, I've decided it's way too out of my way to do it. I am way too busy, as you can see. It took me two months or so to get back here. Now, to get finishing that......Tomorrow Razz)
rapyap2000

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top