Balthor's next joyrney

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Balthor's next joyrney

Post  ssj3 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:36 pm

It was night in new Vegeta and the saiyan Balthor made his way through the desert.He was exhausted
from travelling in the desert.-"I must find a place to eat and rest."he thought.Balthor missed
hard training and tournaments in the homeplanet Vegeta,but it was no more.The saibaman that he destroyed yesterday was't offering a challenge.Balthor looked to the wasteland and found a good place to spend his night.-"I'll gotta have some training tomorrow or I'll get sloppy."He thought just before he fell asleep.He had a nightmare from his homeplanet exploding and awakened suddenly at night.Balthor noticed red eye's in the dark and was quickly knocked unconscious by
a saibaman.Balthor was awakened in a transport ship in a reinforced room.The Saibamen were planning
to sell powerfull fighters as gladiators to the galactic warriors-contest.Balthor didn't have no idea were he was going,
but instead of blowing the ship in to pieces he decided to continue his trip in the transport ship.A creature opened the door and stepped in to the cell.-"The clients are awaiting you."the alien said.It stunned Balthor with a strange technique and dragged him outside the ship,in to the desert.
-"How much will you offer from these fighters my lord?".The merchant asked.
-"1000 zenys from all of them".The gladiator trainer said.
-"Power levels?"the trainer asked.
-"12,13,20,25,30 and this one (Balthor) 40 but our scouters have detected him on 50".
-"Hmmmm.....good deal,I'll want them transported to the arena as soon as possible! The match
begins tomorrow."The trainer commanded and the gladiators were moved to the ship.
-"At last some real fighting! now I can test my strenght in a gladiator contest."He thought.
Balthor slept for an hour in his cell before the ship would arrive to it's destination,the galactic warriors arena.
ssj3

Character
Race: Namekian
PL: 1684

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum