Galactic warriors

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Galactic warriors

Post  ssj3 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Balthor was snoring so loud that no gladiator couldn't sleep that night.Balthor planned to fly away as soon as the stupid gladiator contest would end.First he planned to blow up the stadion
but he was in good mood today.He putted on his armor,boots and gloves.He ate some breakfast and
decided that he would search for a saiyan society after his escape.-"I'll gotta have a real fight on this planet".-he said.Everyone in this parts are weaklings compared to him,somekind of freakin' aliens.
Balthor's powerlevel rised from 40 to 423 in one day,but with a hard training program.The contest was about to begin and
the fighters were leaded to the arena by force or with concession.The gladiators were tough looking guys,but not even a challenge for a saiyan warrior.
Only the super human Dankta (PL 300)would give Balthor a challenge.Balthor laughed
when an alien with a powerlevel of 80 bragged himself: -"I can surely beat you all up guys! I can kill 5 saibamen!"-he bragged in his cage.
Then the alien heard Balthor's laugh and stopped his speech of the saibamen he killed yesterday.
-"How do you think you are?!"-he shouted out to the alien.
-"Shut your mouth! I'll give you lesson!".-the alien yelled.
-"do do you think you are any match for a saiyan warrior? my power level is over 400,and your's is 80.".-Balthor said.
The alien fell in his cage and was totally shocked.Everyone was surely shocked when hearing that a powerfull saiyan was among them.Arena opened and the gladiators went to the arena.The name of Basmar sounded first and a fearfull alien stepped to the arena.Basmar vs Dankta sounded through
the arena and Balthor awakened from his thoughts.After countless numbers of explosions and screamings, Basmar was down.-"Dankta goes to the semifinals!"-the commentator informed.Balthor heard the crowd cheering.Dankta was powerfull,too powerful for an ordinary human.
-"Next up: Gork faces Tarook!"-The commentator informed. Gork was clearly stronger than Tarook,but the fight lasted long. After a while, Gork blocked Tarook's fist,ripped hi's hand of and blasted him to the sky.-"Wow what a move! i'm sure everyone heard the pain!"-the commentator shouted sadistically through the arena.-"And next up: Balthor vs Gorknuth!"-the commentator shouted and Balthor and Gorknuth stepped to the arena.Gorknuth appeared to be the bragging alien.
Gorknuth and Balthor prepared to fight.-"Let the fighters start!"-The commentator yelled and started the fight.Gorknuth didn't do anything,he could barely move.-"Well?,what are you waiting
for? Let's go"-Balthor said calmly and approached Gorknuth.Then he used his speed and delivered a heavy blow to Gorknuth.Balthor kicked hi's stomach, then charged hi's fist and sent it to Gornuth's ugly face,moved behind him and used hi's elbow to strike hi's vulnerable back.
Gorknuth lied on the ground coughing blood.Balthor flew to the air and landed with his knee's on Gorknuth's back -"AAAARGGH!!!"-the alien yelled from pain.Gorknuth roared and attacked him.Balthor blocked or evaded all the attacks laughing and blasted Gorknuth back with a ki blast.
It was boring and not a challenge so he wanted to end the match.He threw Gornuth to the air and formed a great ball of ki and shot it to Gorknuth.Balthor surprised because the ki attack was a beam,a bright blue.-"Interesting...I didnt think it could be a beam"-he thought.Gorknuth exploded
in mid air by Balthor's beam and the match was over.-"That's the price from bragging."-he said.
There was two fights left until the tryouts could begin.-"And another fighter to the semifinals!"-the commentator shouted and Balthor walked away to the corner.Balthor was sitting in the corner and thinking of the ki attack that was actually a beam.He started to think about ki manipulation and techniques.When he was a kid he heard stories of mighty moves like galick gun and death ball from hi's father.Those moves could wipe out planets and he adored them as a kid. Back at the arena Shungah was penetrated by a powerful ki beam
and the last match was over.-"And we move to the semifinals!"-commentator said.Next fight was Koshin versus Dankta.Koshin was a namekian with a wise,but an aware look in his eyes.The fight began: Dankta thot two beams against Koshin, but Koshin evaded them both and fired several blasts at Dankta.Dankta appeared behind Koshin and kicked him away.Koshin stopped in mid air and flew towards his opponent,and so did Dankta.A shockwave was caused when the fighters crashed in the air.Then they began to bruise each other with a tremendous fury of blows rising slowly higher.Koshin and Dankta departed high above the stadium floor and both shot ki beams at the same time which caused a shockwave and a beam struggle,white and yellow.After a while Dankta maxed his power and forced his ki to overcome Koshin's beam.The namekian Koshin put up a good fight,put there can be only one champion.Dankta ate a senzu bean and landed to the arena,smiling.The last fight of the semifinals would begin at any moment.Balthor stepped on the arena and warmed up.Balthor's opponent was a somekind of monster,it looked like a fat dinosaur.The monster shot ki blast's from it's big mouth and Balthor jumped on the arena,dodging them.One blast set Balthor's tail on fire.-"Ouuuch!!! I'll rip your jaws!"-he shouted while holding hi's tail.Balthor began to pummel the monster from all sides.The fat dinosaur was too slow."I'll eat you, runt!"-it roared.
"Eat this!"-Balthor said and fired a ki blast into it's open mouth,blowing it to pits.
Dankta was he's next opponent.Dankta give him a challenge,he saw Dankta's fighting style yesterday in the training.-"Next match! the finals of the galactic warriors:Dankta versus Balthor!"-the commentator announced.
Both fighters stepped to the arena and prepared to fight.Balthor powered up to 500,meanwhile Dankta meditated.When the began Balthor attacked with his right fist,Dankta threw a ki ball at him.Balthor blocked the blast and sent his right fist to Dankta's stomach but wasn't watching Dankta's feet and Dankta tripped Balthor and kicked him to the other side of the arena.Balthor fired several blasts at Dankta and only one hit.The fighters flew high and caused shockwaves in the air.Dankta:-"Solar flare!".The technique blinded Balthor for a while and Dankta grabbed the saiyan's leg and threw him with great speed to the arena floor.Balthor made a crater to the ground and lied there rocks on him.Dankta looked down to the crater and heard screaming from there.Balthor screamed and sent the rocks against Dankta.Dankta saw huge boulders flying towards him, and blasted them with hi's right hand.After Dankta blew the rocks,Balthor moved behind him.-"Hi! nice day."-he said and sent Dankta flying towards the arena with his fist.Balthor shot a huge ki beam with Dankta.
Dankta noticed it,and stopped in mid air.Dankta places hi's hands like a palm and places them behind,chanting:-"KAMEHAME.....HAA!!!!!"-then Dankta yells and brings his hands forward and a huge wave of blue energy burst from his hands.Balthor saw this and flew out of the way.The kamehameha wave easily knocks away Balthor's beam and vanishes to outer space.Dankta was too tired to continue after the kamehameha but Balthor shoots many ki blasts down to him.Balthor's blasts hit the arena and leaves craters everywhere,and Dankta lying on there unconscious.Balthor lands to the arena and breathes pretty heavily.-"That was an amazing fight!"-he says and helps Dankta up.
-"Well meet again! and that time the result will be different"-Dankta said.
-"I'll keep training hard!"-Balthor said.
-"But where are you heading now?"-Dankta wondered.
-"I'm gonna search for a saiyan settlement here."-Balthor answered.
-"If you want my advice,head to city Vegeta,It's east from here and it is the bigges't
saiyan city on this planet."I'll go there!"-Balthor said.
-"Hey! what is this?! our champion is getting away!"-the commentator and the crowd wondered.
Balthor went to his chamber and took some water and food and took a senzu bean from Koshin's bag.He ate it and received full strength again.-"I don't think Koshin would get angry from that bean....because hi's dead."-Balthor thought and grinned.Balthor runned and jumped to flight before hi's new fans would arrive.He continued hi's journey in the wilderness of new Vegeta.

--------------------------------------------------------

10x regular training

1st:SPR+12
2nd:STR+8
3rd:AGI+5
Technique learned:Ki beam
Word count:1291
Bonus words:1291-400=891
SPR+350
STR+250
AGI+281
--------------------------------------------------------

((Criticism is always welcome!)) Goku Think

Last edited by ssj3 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing again)
ssj3

Character
Race: Namekian
PL: 1684

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Galactic warriors

Post  Korn✔ on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:57 am

Approved!
((I noticed that you write "hi's" instead of "his" so you should know it's a mistake. Other then that and some grammer mistakes it is good.))
Korn✔
Admin

Character
Race: Saiyan

View user profile http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top