A brother's revenge!

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A brother's revenge!

Post  ssj3 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:18 pm

After leaving the contest, Balthor made his way to east,as Dankta told him.The hot climate and the sandstorms reduced his speed signifigantly.He decided to run with his full speed. -Looks like all the fighting actually payed of after all- he thought.He felt much more powerful than earlier.After a while he arrived on an edge
of a cliff where he saw the wasteland,but faraway,there was trees,he saw there little green dots.He sat on the edge and drank some water.He almost dropped his water when he sensed a powerlevel of 1000 coming this way with rage.After staring the sky for an hour he saw a red dot
flashing at the sky.-That has to be an aura!-he said.Whatever it was,he sensed the rage,he could feel it in the air.It seemed that the person was not alone,as
he had a few saibaman with him.Those saibaman were red and they were far more stronger than their
green cousins.Balthor's pride refused to escape and he powered up and prepared to face this threat. -Ahhh...the saiyan is there,time for revenge! -the alien said.
The fighter landed and walked forward,facing Balthor.He had three saibamen
behind him.-Who are you?-Balthor asked and put himself into a battle stance.
-My name is Gurknoth,and i'm here to kill you saiyan!-He shouted to Balthor.
-Gurknoth....wait a second! are you the brother Gorknuth!?-He asked.
-Yes,and i'm here to avenge my brother-He said and Balthor saw how his rage was growing.
-Fine! but if you fight as bad as your brother,your already dead-He said and prepared to fight.-Aaaargh! that's it! now you dieee!!!-Gorknuth yelled and sent the saibamen against Balthor.The three saibamen rushed to Balthor and began to bombard him with powerful blows.Now the three saibamen surrounded Balthor,and there red eyes were blazing when they attacked him with their countless blows.Balthor dropped his guard for a moment when fighting the saibamen, and paid a high price.One saibaman kicked his back,one sent an elbow to his face and one knocked out the wind from him with his knee.Then they began to bombard him with numerous blows,hitting his body.The saibamen bruised him from each side until Balthor grabbed one's leg and swinged the saibaman as a weapon.He sent all three flying towards the cliff,breaking it.Gurknoth ran out of the way when the saibamen flew and shattered the cliffs.
Balthor aimed with his hand and shot a powerful beam of ki instead of a blast to the saibaman.
It dodged the beam but Balthor controlled the beam,and forced it to head back to it's target,and
beam pierced the saibaman's back and came out from the chest.The saibaman fell to the ground with a smoking hole in it's chest.After witnessing the death of their companion the two remaining saibamen rushed against Balthor with a deadly fury of blows.Balthor was sent flying and he crashed to the boulders.Balthor cursed and lifted his head from the pile of ruins and he saw the
saibamen firing energy blasts to the rock pile where the saiyan was lurking.They didn't give any mercy and blasted the pile of ruins causing a huge crater.Balthor rose from the crater
and the saibamen were shocked. -That was a good warm up!
-Balthor said to the saibamen.
-Maybe this saiyan possesses more power than I thought-Gurknoth thought.
The other saibaman attacked Balthor,the other stepped behind.Balthor knocked the wind out of the saibaman that attacked him,but felt pain in his back -the one saibaman that stood away from the battle had lurked behind him teared an open wound to his back with it's claws.Balthor screamed from pain then became punching the saibaman that wounded him.He charged back his fist and stroke
through the saibaman's body then he used his free arm to blast it away.He dropped his guard and received a kick that knocked the wind out of him.Then the saibaman grabbed his tail and threw him to the rocks.Balthor fired ki blasts when he flew back to the air and managed to blow out the saibamans left arm, it screamed from pain and flew away to escape.
-Where do you think your going,coward?!he yelled to the
escaping saibaman.He flew faster and was soon next to it,he saw the in it's eyes.He released his kick to impale it's chest but failed and the saibaman retaliated with a swift claw attack and left a wound to his left arm.Balthor avenged with a full-powered ki blast and sent it to it's doom.-Impressive! I didn't expect you to last this long...-Gurknoth said and put himself into a fighting stance.
-I see my saibamen have weakened you! maybe finishing you of won't be so hard now!-He bragged just like his brother.
-Maybe,but you must never underestimate a saiyan warrior![color=black[/color]
-Balthor said.The saiyan and the alien began to fight each other furiously,without mercy.Gurknoth
was getting the best of Balthor with his fast reflexes and strenght and Balthor started to feel
rage inside of him.He managed to dive through Gurknoth's defence and landed a punch on his stomach, knocking the wind out of him, then he kicked his face, sending blood to the air.Balthor found Gorknuth's weakness,he was slow. -You are even slower than your pathetic brother!.-Balthor said,driving his opponent mad.
Taste this, monkey!-Gurknoth shouted furiously and
hit Balthor with several blows and blasted him away
-How dare you invade my pride!!!!?? Now you will taste the power of a saiyan warrior and diieee!!Balthor screamed and launched hundreds of ki blasts from his body.-Unbeliavable!-Gorknuth said and covered from the blasts,but they hitted and damaged him.Balthor was screaming and Blasts came from his body and barraged everything including Gorknuth.Balthor was wasting to much energy so he quit the attack.
When all the smoke disappeared Balthor was sure that Gorknuth was finished until he rised from the rock pile.-You will pay for that saiyan!-he said.
Balthor was getting exhausted but had still power left to fight.They fought furiously and caused shockwaves and resoundings at the desert.Balthor threw his opponent to the ground and it caused a small earthquake.The two fighters faced each other in the desert.
-You know,i'll end this fight! there's no idea on fighting you anymore! you'll die like your brother!-Balthor yelled and powered up to his limit.
-Watch me!-he said.
Gorknuth's red aura became visible and his power increased,he pumped himself up and every muscle
in his body enlargened and his veins became visible-AAAAAAAH!!!-he screamed and a whirlwind surrounded him.Gorknuth's muscles expanded and he roared.
-This is the scope of my power!-He said powered up.
Balthor landed a couple of strong punches at him,knocking the wind out of him.
-Cool! you're even slower than before.-he mocked.
-Not exactly-he said and punched Balthor so hard that he flew away and crashed to a mountain.How can he maintain his speed after that transformation?!he thought.
-Psst...-Balthor heard and was soon sent flying with high speed.Suddenly Gorknuth appeared on his airstrip and punched him down with his elbow,sending him back to the ground.-Even my speed increased by this transformation and i'm a bit stronger than you! -he laughed.
-*Sigh*How can I win this?!-He wondered.
Gurknoth landed and began to bombard Balthor with ki blasts.He could't take it anymore!
He gathered all his energy to a one attack and shot huge beam of ki to his opponent,and so did Gorknuth.A huge beam struggle began between the fighters.Gorknuth powered his beam and Balthor's
legs sunk to the ground, and crushed the ground's surface.The earth was shaking when the beam moved closer.Balthor was weakening fast and Gorknuth laughing like a crazy.

-I can do this! i'm a saiyan!-He said and forced the beam.Then a wave hit Gorknuth and he was blown away.It was a kamehameha shot by Dankta.
Nooo!!!-Gorknuth screamed when he was blown to pits.
-Balthor? wake up!Balthor passed out.Dankta took Balthor with him and flew as fast as he could to the saiyan city called Vegeta.-I'll better hurry! every second counts!-he thought as he flew with Balthor on his back.Back at the desert a burned and a bloody alien Gorknuth was yelling at the desert.A saiyan patrol was on the way and noticed him.
-What is that?-the other saiyan asked.
-Somekind of an alien,badly injured,from battle I think.-the other saiyan answered and laughed.The saiyans thought that he was training with those saibamen,but was blown by those creatures.

((I hope this will help help him to learn the ki beam tech geek))

------------------------------------------------
10x regular training
1:STR+12
2:END+8
3:SPR+5
Technique learned while training:Ki beam
Word count:1319
Bonus words:919
STR+293
END+313
SPR+313
-----------------------------------------------

((That's it. I hope you enjoy the story.)) Frieza Laugh

Last edited by ssj3 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Little mistake)
ssj3

Character
Race: Namekian
PL: 1684

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A brother's revenge!

Post  Valken on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:39 pm

((Looks good to me, I'm glad that someone else posts on a daily basis like me Very Happy just a few errors in the words you used also I'm not seeing where your character did any training in the post so I'm a little lost on the 10x training thing the addition of the ki beam was good but your character never did any actual training so not sure if that will work Neutral ))
Valken

Character
Race: Saiyan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ssj3 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:32 am

((Oh,I meant he would get stronger from all that fighting like saiyans do.))

Last edited by ssj3 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "(( ))")
ssj3

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ssj3 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:16 am

((Oh,I stopped using (" ") on the character lines to save some effort in my roleplays.I hope it's not bad.))
ssj3

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Valken on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:41 am

(( Ya I thought that my character would gain in power the same way in one of my earlier posts but then I was told that you only get improvements when you post a training regiment not sure why it matters myself as Saiyans do get stronger with every fight but I was just letting you know what I had already been told as kind of a heads up so you could edit your post to add in some training so that you could get the stat bonus.))
Valken

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:37 am

((It's ok except you have 1319 words in your RP instead of 1339, edit your posts with the new stat bonus))
Korn✔
Admin

Character

View user profile http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ssj3 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:48 am

((there Smile.so,am I approved? Very Happy))

Last edited by ssj3 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : )))
ssj3

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Valken on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:07 am

((Sorry about that, I had the wrong idea and Korn let me know just how it works so just ignore my posts >.<))
Valken

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:13 am

Approved!
Korn✔
Admin

Character