In the capitol city,..

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In the capitol city,..

Post  Valken on Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:59 pm

Walking through the rather large entrance to the capitol city Valken looked around amazed at the sheer size of the buildings as he tried not to get trampled by the number of different people wandering the streets, noticing from time to time that there were many who flew about avoiding the crowds of people he decided that it was a much better idea than to just walk around aimlessly in such crowded streets.Wanting to find a good challenge he started to look for some sort of training ground or an arena where he might be able to watch good fights and compete in some himself. After searching around for almost an hour and still not finding anything that looked remotely like a what he was searching for he decided it might be best to ask rather than continue to wander around aimlessly in such a big city.

As some heavily armored Saiyan's flew by him he noticed that they wore the symbol of the elite guard for King Vegeta himself and rather than attempt asking them anything thought he would be best off to just follow and maybe he would be lucky enough that they were going to an arena.-
Now those are some people I could learn a thing or two from..-After following them a few miles the group of three split and spun around to face him all glaring at him ready for a fight if need be.-You! Why do you follow us? Do you have some sort of business with us or do you just wish to die!? - Startled by the sudden reaction and comment Valken takes a few seconds glancing from one elite guard to the next until looking back to the one who had questioned him .- I was only following in hopes that you were going to a training ground or a arena and maybe learn a few moves from the elite fighters said to train in this city,was I wrong or is that where you're going? - All three of them glanced at one another and then back to him then started laughing.-Bahaha,.. Like someone as weak as you could learn anything from us much less..GAH!-

Losing his self control Valken rushed forward slamming his fist into the elite guards stomach sending him towards another of the guards, only to be caught. Without seeming to be bothered by their friend being attacked, the one who caught him patted him on the shoulder still laughing and then shoved him toward Valken as if to hint he was on his own for his big talk.-
Wh..who the hell do you think you are to hit me?!- Giving a quick nod to the other guardsmen Valken floats forward getting into the best fighting stance he can come up with while being in the air, still not used to any actual combat while being airborne he readies himself for an attack by channeling enough ki for a few blasts.

Without further hesitation the guard rushed forward throwing a ki blast and following it up with kick in hopes of finishing this fight without much effort only to see that his ki blast had gone straight through Valken.-
Whats this!? An afterimage! - With a grin Valken taps him on the shoulder.-I even surprised myself with that trick!- He then punched the guard in the face as he spun around to look at him and sent him spinning a few yards before righting himself again and shaking attack off. Now thoroughly irritated the guard pulls both hands in front of himself and just as he was about to release what Valken guessed a oddly powerful ki beam someone yelled and stopped the guardsmen before he could release the blast of energy.-

You fool! I did not teach you the Galick Gun technique so that you could destroy my city with it! And for you to even find it necessary to use a move like that to win a fight against an un-classed Saiyan is beyond pathetic, I should strip you of your rank right now! - As all four of them suddenly turned to see the king himself and thirty of his royal guards floating slightly above them only a little ways down the street. The three guardsmen got into a kneeling pose while still floating in the air and simultaneously responded.- King Vegeta! My lord!- The guard who had been fighting rose back up and tried to protest his actions and only received a scowl from the king.- You dare speak against me!?- Before the guard even had a chance to say a word a violet colored beam shot through him and continued on into the atmosphere.-

And you! Who do you think you are to attack one of my guards? - After just witnessing how easily the guard was killed he looked back from the now falling body to King Vegeta.-Well,..a Saiyan warrior who was called weak, I felt I had to show him just how wrong he was. - He hoped his answer was good enough to keep him from the same fate as the guard who's body had just slammed into the ground below causing the crowd of people to panic. After hearing the reason King Vegeta scratched his beard with a grin and then started to laugh.- As a true Saiyan should, you should train to be one of my soldiers! Come follow us to the palace you can fight with some of the royal guards and let me see just how worthy a fighter you truly are if you're good enough maybe I'll teach you something,.. if not I will get to be entertained by your death, either way works for me.- Still laughing King Vegeta turns and waves his guards to follow.Not feeling that he really had a choice in the matter Valken follows.

After following the king and his collection of guards to a training facility in the palace grounds Valken looks around and notices a number of sculptures of past great warriors as he walks through the halls towards the sound of people in the middle of combat. As the sound of battle grew louder so did the eagerness to fight start to grow in him, as soon as he walked through into the arena he noticed that there were a couple fights going on at once and stood at the sidelines while king Vegeta walked through the grounds forcing the combatants to stop and fall to one knee. As he took his seat at the top of a fancily designed stairway he waved his hand and without hesitation the combatants began to fight once again, he then waved Valken over and pointed to an empty arena square and then pointed to one of the royal guards. Valken walked over to the spot marked on the ground by a black line on the slightly stained white floor of the arena and the guard to his place standing just behind the line on his side.-

BEGIN! - Before Valken had a chance to react the guard rushed him and kicked him in the ribs sending him rolling, seeing that his attack wasn't even noticed the guard began to laugh in a taunting manner.-"Cough,cough" Shi,.. I could barely see that attack,..- Valken slammed his hand into the floor in a fist and stood back up glaring at the guard getting ready for him to attack again, only this time he was ready for it and as the guard came at him in the same manner as to try and show him he was no match Valken swiftly caught his leg and swept the guards other out from under him and fell on top of him with an elbow to the knee of the leg he still held, without letting go of the leg he jumped back up and tossed the guard to his left. As he flew through the air the guard righted himself by pushing off of the ground with his hand, landing back to his feet but keeping slightly off of his now very sore leg. With a grin it was now his turn to taunt the guard by holding a hand forward and waving slightly to him inviting him to try again.-

With a roar of anger the guard dove at him trying to take his feet out from under him, just narrowly escaping the attack with a jump into the air Valken spun himself around hanging in the air upside down and continued to stay there with his arms crossed to further enrage the guard and keep him from thinking clearly. Being more than mad enough now the guard jumped high into the air flipping forward into a lunging kick, without losing his pose of his crossed arms Valken stayed upside down and floated from side to side swaying like a pendulum until the guard got close enough and he spun upright following close behind as the guard went right on by him and swung around with a kick to his head sending him end over end until he hit the wall outside of the arena, keeping his arms crossed the whole time as he landed back to the floor.-
Seems he was only fast, his first attack made me think he was a lot stronger than that,... oh well, who's next? - Slapping his leg laughing king Vegeta waved in another only this one was no guard nor wore any armor, by now the other fights had stopped and all who were fighting were now standing where they had been just moments before in battle watching to see what would take place in this next fight.

Valken noticed this and kept a close eye on this Saiyan rather than make the same mistake as before with leaving his guard down before the fight, they both took their respective stances and awaited the order to begin.-
Alright lets see how you do against this one, rather a shame to see anyone make such a fool out of my guards but entertaining,... BEGIN! - Rather than rush at him this opponent stood still waiting for him to make the first move.- Well, alright I guess I'll have to start this one then. - Valken circled the Saiyan while trying to figure his best choice of action and grinned running in at him from his right side but as soon as he got within punching distance the Saiyan slammed his fist into him, or would have if it hadn't been a afterimage. Just as Valken launched a kick to his head the Saiyan stopped it by grabbing his leg and throwing him over his shoulder, as he sailed through the air Valken stopped himself again hanging upside down and quirked a brow as he looked back seeing the Saiyan still standing in the same spot where he was when the fight began just looking at him almost absentmindedly as if not taking the fight seriously.- Your highness are energy attacks allowed in these fights? - With a shrug king Vegeta responded to the question.- Just don't go overboard with it, I don't want the Kizaro to destroy this place! - With a grin Valken threw a couple of ki blast into the air and focused on them keeping them hovering up there.-

Lets see you stay still now! - Kizaro looked up at the reddish balls of energy and simply shrugged as if they didn't matter one bit to him. Furious at this action Valken put his left hand out and sent a ki beam at him and used his right to control the ki blasts, Kizaro leaned back dodging the ki beam and as the two ki blasts fell down on him he continued to lean back until he flipped backwards kicking the first ki blast into the second making them explode just over head.- Hmph,. not bad you made me move from my spot a little. - Valken couldn't help but be impressed at his skill in combat but didn't ease up on his attack. He jumped into the air and started to throw ki blasts at him aiming them around the spot where he stood and followed them up with another ki beam to directly where he was standing and almost hit when Kizaro let out a roar and seemed to block the attack by releasing wall of energy around himself.- You got to be kidding me, I've never fought someone who could do that, even that android wasn't this good! - With a grin Kizaro started to move his hands in a very quick manner and a golden orb of crackling energy appeared.- My turn!..Burning Attack! - Never having had anyone suddenly yell out the name of their attack at him before made Valken hesitate for a second before diving to his side and taking flight to try and avoid the attack but as soon as he jumped the ball of energy was flying toward him, noticing just as he jump he forced himself to fall back down to the ground as fast as he could but he just wasn't fast enough to get away from it's large blast radius, which was much better than what happened to four of the guards who were right next to where it landed but more than enough to send Valken crashing through the wall and back into one of the hallways that lead into the arena chamber.- Damn you killed him too soon, you could have toyed with him some more and what have I told you about killing the guards like that Kizaro!-

He stood up as he yelled but just as he started to finish his sentence he looked over to one of the entryways and smiled, sitting back down and crossing his leg when Valken walked back into the arena chamber and propped himself against the wall with one hand breathing heavily -
Neat trick,... lets see how did it go again? - With a big smile Kizaro held his hands back up in front of him slowly gathering the energy into a ball once again.-Alright, hands in the air like this huh? - Copying the movement Valken raised his hands in front of him and gathered his energy into a ball as he did his best to mimic the gesture of the hand motions and although not totally symmetrical like his opponent, it was almost an equal match in size with a bright reddish glow to it and in an attempt more as a way to block the attack and use his opponents own attack's blast radius as the real weapon he threw his ball before it could gain any more power than it had to to create a blast and set Kizaro's off with it, he threw it as hard as he could at the other trying to make them collide.

Seeing the reddish orb fly at him he threw his at it but it only got a little less than ten yards from him before they detonated and made a crater in the floor that enveloped where Kizaru was standing and covered the room in smoke and dust making a few of the guards in the chamber cough a little as it settle back down and the arena was visible again. With Valken now collapsed halfway down the hall from being thrown by the blast and his opponent no where to be seen king Vegeta grinned a little.-
Well they did a number on the arena but it was amusing to say the least, you two! Get that one into a rejuvenation chamber and report to me as soon as he wakes up!- Two of the guards on the sidelines snapped to and rushed over to Valken each grabbing an arm and pulling him down a hallway.

After a several hours of being in the chamber Valken woke up and looked around noticing that a breathing apparatus was strapped to his head and could see one guard walking out of the room as another walked over to the panel of the machine and punched a few buttons before the synthetic Saiyan DNA he was floating in started to drain out and the hatch hissed open, as soon as it opened he stepped out of the chamber and looked around the room, then back to the remaining guard.-
So did it work?- The guard looked at him puzzled-Did what work?- Valken grinned at him.-That blast so close should have done a lot more damage to Kizaru than it did me.- With the guard suddenly realizing what he was talking about he responded coldly.-Well he wasn't so luck to have just been throw from the blast like you there wasn't anything left after the explosion except a crater as far as Kizaro's concerned though...to think, killed by his own attack -

The door suddenly parted open and the other guard walked back in and waved to Valken to follow him, after walking down a few hallways and back into another large chamber the guard he followed directed him to go into a room. -
Stay the rest of the night here and someone will come get you in the morning to see the king, it seems he has a few questions for you before he decides what to do with you. - Valken walked up to the door, pressed the button to open it and when the doors slide apart walked inside seeing that it was nearly bare with only a bed, chair, and a door that led into the small bathroom. As he laid down on the bed he couldn't help but wonder what would happen in the morning but more than that he couldn't stop thinking about the knew way he had learned to form his energy for an attack, he had never bothered to try and condense his energy like that for an attack before and the idea made him wonder just what else he could do like that. As he went about in his mind on ideas of what he might be able to do he started to nod off until he fell completely asleep. ((Hope it's alright, like usual if you have any criticism feel free))

-----------------------------
"10x Gravity Regular Training"
1st:STR+12
2nd:AGI+8
3rd:SPR+5
"Word Bonus"
"Word count = 2976"
"Words over 400 = 2576"
"Technique Learned"
Burning Attack
-----------------------------
Zeny:497
PL:4949
STR:1297+1000
AGI:1402+800
END:1006
SPR:1344+778

Last edited by Valken on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valken

Character
Race: Saiyan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

cool

Post  cypheroth on Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:22 pm

thought it showed alot more story develepment. hope you keep it up, you mentioned the maximum buster as a ball in this excerpt "as soon as he jumped the ball of energy was flying toward him" not positive but think the maximum buster was a beam attack that starts as a ball. also curious how a lowly guard would know a move one of friezas saiyan hating henchmen invented. but mad props

cypheroth

Character
Race: Android

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the capitol city,..

Post  Guardian on Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:39 pm

(( Dude, OCC is in double brackets. -______-

Hoooooly sh**, how do you write so much? Valken, teach me lessons! Very Happy ))
Guardian

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Valken on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:23 pm

(( I actually cut this post down a lot it was originally only 1/3 of what I was going to post to start but I just changed the end a little and saved the rest for later posts))
Valken

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ugh

Post  cypheroth on Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:05 am

((fine ill use these stupid things even though no one will ever post a reply as a character!!! it makes no sense, anywho just wanted to say it was hilarious instead of putting in a beam for the maximum blaster or whatever its called you just changed it to burning attack lol. mad props.))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

cypheroth

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Valken on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:58 am

(( Changed it to what I had originally meant it to be is all I had the wrong name and was going back and forth on this post to 4 others for different sites Razz plus the changes I made were a lot easier than editing 3 of my paragraphs lol! ))
Valken

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:11 am

APPROVED!!
((You were wrong a bit so insted of adding 778 I added 776 so it adds to 2576))
Korn✔
Admin

Character

View user profile http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top