Destruction

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Destruction

Post  ssj3 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:17 pm

The dawn was beautiful and bright.The sun rised and hailed Vegeta city.
Balthor was still snoring when Odion went to the kitchen and made some breakfast for all three and noticed Dankta training outside.
-How long is that saiyan gonna sleep?-Odion thought to himself.
-Well, let's awake him at once -He said and went to the upstairs.
-Get up at once! there is training to do!-He yelled and kicked the bed.
Balthor woke up suddenly from his sweet dream.
-I hope that was a good dream! because while you were snoring here,Dankta was training outside! -He said.
-Get outside and train! there's pretty hot so you only need these
-He said and gave him blue martial arts trousers,a belt and wristbands.
-Thanks! I'll go and train at once-Balthor said and ran outside,grabbing some food at the way.

-Aaah! the sleepyhead is here-Dankta laughed.
-Quiet-Balthor said.Balthor started the training while Odion watched from the window.Balthor started with flying and noticed his improvement.He meditated and started to train
his speed in to a new level.Dankta shot ki blasts at him, and he dodged them,improving his speed.
It wasn't a good idea waste so much ki for the training so Dankta threw boulders at him instead of ki blasts.Odion stepped out and sat to the grass to watch the training.
-I can feel his energy growing with each effort. His speed has improved significantly-He thought.Balthor continued the dodging,he started to get tired and dankta ran out of rocks.-Balthor! fly as fast as you can! -He commanded
-Here goes!-Balthor said and bursted into the scope of his speed.
He made a loud voice as he pierced the sky with incredible speed.Balthor circled the huge city five times and landed on the hill nex to Odion's house.
-Good,you have improved alot,and only in one day!-He said and smiled.
-Yea, I noticed-He said and took another round of flying.
When they finished the speed and flying training,Balthor maditated for an hour,improving his spirit.Weird,when he was meditating,he saw a strange dream about a saiyan with a golden hair and green eyes, but this dream was like a series of clips.He thought that the dreams were because of the meditation technique that activated his newfound mental state.Then Balthor drank some
cold and bright water and prepared to train his endurance to a new level.
-Okay,we are gonna train your endurance by throwing rocks at you,this time you just
block them!
-Odion laughes and Dankta started to throw rocks at Balthor.
He blocked all the rocks,but was soon bombarded ky ki blasts that hurt much more.Dankta barraged
him with ki blasts and soon there was a crater beneath Balthors feet and smoke surrounded the whole hill.-That's it! i'm burned out -Dankta said and sat on the grass.
-No you dont! to become powerful from every training program,you must surpass
yourself!
-He said and pushed both back to work.Dankta was shaking all sweaty, but continued blasting.Balthor felt pain after every shot and started to shake.
Now Dankta shot a ki beam to balthor's crossed hands.Balthor was instantly pushed a little distance back from the blast but held his place succesfully.
-Dankta! shoot him with your best shot and let's see what happens!
Balthor powered up and prepared to the impact.-This is going to hurt..He thought.-Kamehame haa!-Dankta shouted and shot a kamehameha wave towards Dankta.Balthor blocked the wave and was instantly knocked back, but he held his position and managed to deflect it to the sky.Balthor was shaking and his arms were almost finished.
Dankta was too tired to continue so he went to the shower wondering how Balthor deflected the kamehameha.
-You need to do five hundred pushups now!-He said to the exhausted saiyan.
Intense training began and Odion sat on Balthor's back when he did pushups.-I guess the endurance is pushed to the new level?-Balthor asked.
-Yes,let's start to work on your strength-He said.
-These weights are about...five hundred tons let's see if you can work with these-He said and gave Balthor the weights,and even he couldn't lift them without breaking a sweat.
Balthor lifted the weights high,and everytime he felt how heavy they were,When he started, they didn't feel very heavy, but after two hundred times he was almost screaming.After 500 lifts,
he was beyond his limit and fell to his knees.When Dankta saw this he poured a bucket of cold water on Balthor.-I think you should rest, we have been training for five hours
-He said and walked towards the house but stopped when he heard:-No! let's
go on!
-Balthor said and his aura bursted like a flame.
-What is this?! it seems that your powers have awakened-He said and was shocked.The training continued until mid day.Balthor made a large pile of rocks from a mountain with ki blasts and flew through the rocks once.Balthor blasted boulders that Odion tossed at him.
When the training was over,he was completely exhausted and almost couldn't stand.

After Balthor took a bath and put his regular equipment on Odion said:
-Prepare to leave! you are going to the tournament to test your new power!-He said.The fighters prepared by eating a refreshing meal and warming up at the yard.After an hour, they left and went to the arena.
-Soo..where do we sign up for the fight?-Balthor asked and looked around.
-There-Odion said and pointed the desk next to the arena entrance.
-Name?-The reporter asked from Dankta.
-My name is Dankta-Dankta said and went through the entrance.
-Your's?-He asked from Balthor.
-Balthor-He answered swiftly and the reporter wrote the names to the list
-I won't fight, I came here to test my new students. They have improved a lot -He said.
-Just go-The reporter said and Odion went to the auditorium.

Balthor couldn't wait to see the results from the training and prepared.There were two fighters
before him and two behind him.The auditorium was almost full and the crowd cheered to the saiyans.
-Let's go! warriors Tarpon and Turgon are first to fight -The judge said.
-Please step to the arena-Judge commanded.
The two saiyans went to the arena and faced each other.Tarpon was pretty small compared to Turgon
but he was extremely fast.Nobody couldn't see him until he furiously stroke Turgon with a kick.
Tarpon grabbed him and threw him to the floor,almost knocking him out.Balthor noticed that Dankta
was in the opposing team and the last in his line.Balthor moved his eyes back to the fight just when
Turgon started to use ki attacks.He demolished half of the arena floor with his crazy bombarding
and he was disqualified.Then the next warrior of the opposing team stepped out to fight Tarpon.He outmatched Tarpon pretty easily thanks to his speed.
Delion shot two beams and controlled them perfectly.He made them swirl around his opponent and made Tarpon mad.-This is my technique! the ring of fire! -Delion yelled and the same time his ki beams began to swirl so fast that it caused a glowing,super hot circle
around his opponent.Suddenly the circle began to burn and finally exploded. *BOOOM*
and the opponent flew out to the exterior of the arena.Then a new fighter of Balthors team came to fight delion.Balthor was very excited, after this match, he could fight.
The new fighter named Plantaer faced Delion and the fight lasted long.Plantaer rised to the air
calmly and Delion did the same.Then the fighters began to fight,both of them rushed against each other.First,it seemed that Delion would win, but Plantaer gained advantage from his better flying.
He whirled around Delion and threw punches at him and Delion was getting frustrated.
Plantaer rised high and then rushed furiously and rised with his.When Delion saw this,he smiled
and prepared to block the punch, but he was stupid.When Plantaer was close, he shot a blast from his free arm to distract Delion and succeeded.The punch landed landed to it's target and after that Plantaer threw a kick that knocked his opponent out of the arena with a terrifying force.
-Tekton! go and fight-the judge said.
Tekton jumped to the arena and put himself into a battle stance.
Tekton's fists were fast as he threw blows to Plantaer, but Plantaer dodged almost every strike and hit Tekton twice,tripped him to he floor and started kicking him.
Tekton grabbed his leg and threw high to the air.Then Tekton shot a ki beam towards Plantaer.
Plantaer stopped himself in mid air and deflected the beam that almost finished him.
Tekton jumped out of the way when the beam flew back to the arena.
Tekton didn't notice that Plantaer was behind him and received a hard kick.
Tekton landed on the arena pretty hard, but raised from the rubbles and fired blasts to the air hitting his surprised opponent.Then Tekton flew against him and finished the fight with a powerful swipe kick.Plantaer was stronger but was defeated by a low-class.
-That's gotta hurt -Balthor thought.
-Next fighter: Balthor!-The judge said and Balthor snapped out of his thinking and stepped to the arena steadily.
-Now we will see what did that training do -Odion thought to himself.
-This is it-Balthor thought.
-Haaaaaa!!!Balthor shouted and the ground beneath his feet shattered and began to shake and his blue aura bursted like a flame.The sand formed a little whirlwind around him while he screamed.
Tekton was shocked by Balthors power and all others a little amused.Odion was smiling.
Balthor finished his power up and felt the energy.
-Awosome!-He said and attacked.
The fight didn't last very long,Balthor felt bored and ended the fight with a series of punches and kicks.Balthor took out the next fighter by fighting in the air.Balthor was pretty fast and bruised him all over and sent him down with a powerful ki beam that made a good lightshow for the crowd.After this event the moment that Balthor was waiting for came at last, he could fight against Dankta. -And the last fighter: Dankta steps to the arena -the judge said as Dankta stepped to the arena and took a battle stance.-Now I'll see did my training pay of.He thought.
-Are you ready?-Balthor asked with a slight grin on his face.
-Let's go!-Dankta said and rushed to the heat battle.
Balthor blocked the most strikes and and ki blasts but Dankta was a lot stronger than before.
Dankta threw an amazing combo by throwing Balthor aside,then kicked him and sent him flying and getting into his airstrip,hitting him to the arena,and fired a beam with him that washed away a part from the arena.Dankta was looking to the smoke, but Balthor was behind him.
-Psst! over here-Balthor said and hitted him twice to the stomach and once to the head.After a while both fought in the air and caused huge shockwaves.
Balthor countered Dankta's attack with a fist and he did the same this caused a shockwave that ripped a cloud apart.The crowd cheered from this and Odion smiled.
-Kamehame haaa!!!-Dankta yelled and shot a kamehameha wave that collided with Balthor's beam.A huge explosion filled the sky and when the smoke cleared the crowd saw the two fighters that were talking.-Trying to keep up?Balthor laughed.
-I'll win this one!-Dankta said and sounded choking.
The two fighters disappeared and suddenly they were spotted in the arena fighting hard.
-I can sense your power decreasing every second-Balthor said.
-Oh yeah? SOLAR FLARE!-Dankta said and tried to blind his opponent.
Balthor covered his eyes and laughed.-I remember your flashlight! that little technique of your's won't work anymoreBalthor mocked.
-Then this will do! Kamehameha!-He yelled and fired a kamehameha against the unprepared opponent.Balthor blocked the beam,but almost losed.As Dankta rushed against him, he dodged and kicked Dankta out and the fight was finished.As he landed next to Dankta he helped his friend up.-You have improved a lot, you almost got me with that kamehameha.-He said and Dankta smiled.-You saiyans truly are fighting machines!-Dankta
laughed.The rest of the day passed mildly and Balthor sparred with every fighter once.
When the sun began to settle down,they decided to go.-I'm very proud of you! you have improved a lot in one day-Odion said proudly when they arrived to his house.
-Well, we have a good teacher!-Balthor said.
-Prepare for tomorrow! we have a lot of work to do-He said.

Balthor slept for a couple hours until he heard something very unusual...
-Kill everyone of these traitors! demolish the city-A saiyan yelled in the streets.Suddenly the city was on fire and someone was attacking.It all happened so fast.
Balthor quickly put his armor and other stuff on and shouted:
-Wake up! the city is attacked!-He yelled and Dankta and Odion ran outside with their equipment.A group of 50 saiyans was destroying the city and laughing.Balthor saw bodies
on the streets, everything was burning or rubbled.-AAAAAAAAHH!!!!I'll kill those madmans!-He said and bursted into flight.Soon the saiyans of Vegeta city began to fight and defend their city.-Cowards!-Balthor yelled and elbowed a saiyan to the face and another to the stomach.A rain of ki blasts became down and exploded a huge area.-KAMEHAMEHAA!!!-and the Dankta's favorite attack washed at least eight of the attackers and
a blue light brightened the city.Balthor didn't know where these saiyans came from and why they attacked the city.He saw Odion's body in the rubbles.Then something snapped.
-This is not right!!!-He shouted and killed three attackers.
He began to bombard the attackers with ki blasts like a mad and killed many.
-Give us the dragon ball and we will kill you quickly!-Their leader yelled and continued blasting.Balthor sent powerful beam at him and he flew away but it didn't cause any damage.Balthor beated up more and more attackers until he was blasted to the ruin pile by the leader.-Balthor!!-Dankta said and received the same fate.
-Well,we know that you have black star dragon ball! give it to us and you'll die quickly.
-The leader said with a grin on his face.-I have only one thing for you!-King Vegeta shouted and shot a ki beam that pierced two attackers.King Vegeta and the saiyan leader began to fight and were almost equally strong.The same time Balthor rised from the rubbles.
He crawled to Odions body and dragged it out of the ruins.He took two small green beans from Odion's pocket and ate the another.He then walked to Dankta and gave him the second senzu bean.
The two began to kill the saiyan attackers with a newfound power and slowly the defenders of the King were gaining victory.Balthor knocked the air out of the saiyan and sent him to his doom by multiple blasts and beams.The sametime Dankta tripped an attacker and stomped him violently.
Balthor was surrounded by saiyans he had no way out.Suddenly he released a shockwave for the surrounding enemies that flew to the ruins and probably lost consciousness. -Go to your master,and tell him that you have failed!-King Vegeta said and fired a full powered ki beam to the leader.As their leader exploded,the attacking saiyans began to retreat.
After a devastating attack and a long battle, Vegeta city was safe.The citizens began to rebuild,
clean the bodies and extinguish the flames.Balthor was in a pretty bad shape, but healed very quickly.Odion was still in the rejuvenation tank.Dankta involved to the burying and the repairing.
Balthor was lying unconcsious and didn't hear anything about the blackstar dragon balls and was confused about the events.
-I'll find out who those traitors were-He stated.They even burn't Odion's house and the arena was in pits.

Balthor spent his morning by helping Tekton and Dankta with the burial.As they finished their work and headed for a meal, Odion's rejuvenation was complete and he was normal again.-Do you know anything about these saiyans that attacked-Balthor asked from Odion when they met in the city.
-I know their story, but it's not safe to tell it here-Odion whispered.
Odion and Balthor went to the hill where his house used to be.-Can you tell me the story now?-Balthor asked.
-Yes, sit down. This story isn't very short-He said and both sat down.
[color=white]-As you know, when planet Vegeta was destroyed, the remaining saiyans settled on this planet, and therefore this planet, had a new name,planet New Vegeta. First the saiyans began to build settlements on the planet,and conquered it piece by piece. Now one knew that the saiyans were alive after their homes were destroyed. This city was the largest on the planet and we established the throne and King Vegeta who survived, ruled again. But after the king returned, a group of saiyans was resentful because they wanted a new king. Well, their anger grew along the king's actions and they even revolted against the king, and the king ordered the insurgents to be killed. However, some survived and fled to the desert. Then they began to call themselves as the
avengers and more and more people joined them. They attacked once before in the history but where defeated and the anger just grew. I don't know who is their leader, and don't want to. Then after
years, a somekind of meteor struck close to the city. When the scientists saw the orange ball
at the bottom, they didn't know what it was, or where it came. After a research they realised that it was a magical object that possedsed great power they also noticed It had black stars in it and it shined mystically. It seems that the avengers want the ball, because they know what it is and what power it possesses. I think their leader needs the ball and is up for no good /color]-He said and finished the story.-So they wanted the ball or whatever it was yesterday?-Balthor asked.-Yes, I believe so-Odion said.
-Does anyone in the city know it's power?-Balthor asked.
-Hmmmm...the king maybe. But i'm not sure if they let you to the palace-Odion said.-Don't worry I'll work things out-Balthor said and jumped to the flight.

He decided to search for Dankta first and tell him the story of the avengers.-So they were here because of the ball yesterday? -Dankta asked.
-Yep, they tried to steal it and kill everyone-Balthor said.
-Seems to be important-Dankta thought.
-I'm going to talk with the king to find out-Balthor stated and Dankta was shocked.-But they won't let everyone to pass!-Dankta said.
-Not a big deal, I'll just say something about the avengers and that Odion sent me. I'm sure they know each other-Balthor said.
Balthor and Dankta began to walk towards the palace and talked all the way to the steps.
-What is your business? who are you?-A guard asked immediately.
-I'm Balthor and my business belongs to the king-Balthor said.
After a long argument, Balthor finally persuased the guard and they could go in to the palace.
-What is your business here?-King Vegeta asked immediately.
-Odion sent me here,my name is Balthor and i'm here to learn about the avengers-Balthor said.
-What?! you know?-The king asked and was almost shocked.
-Yes, and I thought I could help you later with those traitors-He offered.
-Who told you all this?-King Vegeta asked.
-Odion, your majesty-Balthor said and the king relaxed.
-Oh, I see. So you think you can help me?-He said.
-And do you know how powerful they all are!?-King Vegeta said.
-Yes, not very strong compared to me-Balthor said and smiled.
-Maybe he could be useful....-King Vegeta thought to himself.
-Well what do you say? and my friend could assist me on my mission-He succested and referred to Dankta.-Yes, your majesty-Dankta said and bowed Vegeta.-All right! I'll give you three days to complete the mission, and if you succeed I'll give you a change to train under me -The king said.
-Good! would you now tell me the full story?-He asked and the King began to tell the story.An hour passed with the king and they became to the most interesting part of the story:-The avengers have a new leader, a namekian named Danaki. It seems that they need one more of those balls to prevail. I don't actually know how many balls there are, I've only heard strange rumors that they grant wishes. I prefer you to be cautious and don't get too proud. The avengers are powerful-He said and finished.

Suddenly something exploded and they heard screaming.The avengers were back.-Elite guard! to arms!-King Vegeta yelled and the elite guard stepped in.Same time the palace was hit by a beam that went through it leaving a hole to the wall.-Traitors!!!-King Vegeta shouted and shot a huge barrage out of the hole.-Dankta! let's go and fight!-Balthor shouted to Dankta.-No! remember the ball!-Dankta said.
-Oh, right!-Balthor said as another ki beam hit the palace.
-Deliver as the Dragon ball!!!-A cruel voice shouted.
-I'll deliver you this!!!-King Vegeta said and shot two ki beams that exploded and washed away three avengers.The elite guard attacked the avengers along with Balthor and Dankta and Danaki and king Vegeta were left fighting.Danaki bruised Vegeta all over and them threw him to the rocks.Then Danaki shot two beams to the rubble and turned it to rubble.
-Haaa!!! come on you traitors!-Balthor said and channeled some ki to perform ten blasts and fired them rapidly to the avengers.-That's a good lightshow! -He said and fired two more.Back at the palace the smoke cleared and Danaki saw that the king
was standing with his hand extended towards Danaki.-I'll send you to oblivion green freak!! -King Vegeta yelled and an comet-like energy wave rushed against Danaki with high speed.There wasn't anytime to dodge.-AAAH!!!-Danaki screamed as the attack hit him.
Balthor was fighting hard with the remaining avengers and Dankta prepared a full powered, devastating, kamehameha attack.-Balthor!!!get out of the way! it's ready. Kamehamehaa!!-Dankta screamed and fired the kamehameha.Balthor barely dodged the wave and watched as the saiyans blew to pits.The avengers were again loosing the battle and there was only five left.But Danaki and Vegeta fought furiously.Danaki was badly damaged and Vegeta began to beat him up with newfound strength.Danaki received a hard punch to his face and fast kicks to the stomach, knocking the wind out of him.-Now you diee!!-Danaki screamed but was silenced with an elbow.Then they began to fight in the air,causing shockwaves
above the city.-TASTE THESE!!!-King Vegeta screamed and fired dozens of blasts at his opponent.However, the blasts stopped in mid-air and then bounced back.-What?!-King Vegeta said before the blasts hit him.
After the devastating attack, Danaki began to bombard Vegeta with powerful blasts that knocked him unconscious. -Why you little! you'll pay for that!!!-Balthor screamed and rushed against Danaki but Danaki punched him away.-Pathetic-Danaki said.
-This is the last time i'm going to tell you! give me the damn dragon ball!!! or I'll destroy the city-Danaki shouted.
Then the elite guards attacked him mercilesly.They formed a ring and used Danaki as a volley ball.
As Danaki stopped in the middle of the ring he released a huge shockwave that knocked them all out.-Hahahaaaa!!!!-Danaki laughed and the same time an energy disk hit him and removed his right arm.He was screaming from pain.-Who was that?!?!-Danaki shouted furiously.-You fools!-He laughed and regenerated his arm.
-Damn!-King Vegeta said.
-Enough playing around! time to tell where's the dragon ball!-He said.-My lord! we have found it!-An avenger said to Danaki with a dragon ball on his hand.-Excellent!! the hour is near!!!-Danaki said and laughed.
-Noo!! stop him!!!-The king yelled and shot three blasts that were deflected back.-As soon as i'm immortal; I'll kill all of you!!!-He laughed and soon the avengers left.After a while Odion ran to the scenery and gave each one a senzu bean.
-Good timing Odion!-Balthor said and ate the bean.
-Now let's go and kill him!-King Vegeta said.
-I think Dankta went after them! we must help him-Odion said.

Balthor ran and jumped to flight immediately along with the others.As Balthor arrived to the scenery he hided and awaited his change and checked where he could land the deadliest strike.
-Soon I will be immortal! ahahah!-Danaki said and began the summoning ritual.
Then Balthor charged a massive amount of ki to one hand and released a powerful ki beam that caused a massive explosion and sent the balls along with the people faraway.Then Dankta came up and warned: -Balthor! it's a trap!-Dankta yelled to Balthor.-Huh?-Balthor said and received heavy attacks at him.Danaki rose from the rubbles and roared from rage.-Not this time !!!!-King Vegeta screamed and fired a devastating attack that exploded the area.-What are you waiting for?! gather the balls back!!-Danaki commanded and his servants went to search the balls.
-Kamehamehaa!!-Dankta shouted and killed many of them with his kamehameha-attack.-Argh! die you cowards!-Balthor shouted while fighting with a saiyan avenger.-Now you die Vegetaa!!-Danaki shouted and shot a huge ball of energy against the king.Suddenly Odion jumped in front of the ball to sacrifice himself.-Noo!!! Odion don't do this!-King Vegeta yelled as Odion was blown to pits.-Noo!!!-Dankta shouted.Everyone was shocked and furious and wanted revenge against the avengers.Balthor almost gone mad and killed two enemies with a single shot, then fired a ki beam to impale one's chest and kicked the other to the face, breaking the skull and then he rushed against Danaki.
-Danaki! your life ends here and now!-Balthor shouted and flew against the namekian with a fury of blows and suddenly everyone was fighting him.Danaki used his speed to overcome all three and his allies began to fight.Balthor dodged the saiyans swipe kick and slammed him to the ground creating a crater.Dankta knocked out one avenger only to be kicked down by another one while king Vegeta wiped out a couple of them with a ki volley.
Suddenly a red light flashed and the sky darkened, the dragon was summoned.A red dragon came to the sky from the balls.-Unbelievable!-Balthor said.
Everyone was amazed except the king;he rushed to the scenery.-What will you wish?
-The dragon asked.I wish to--Danaki started, but suddenly king Vegeta arrived and kicked him to the head and knocked him unconscious.-He wishes to be dead!-King Vegeta said.
-Your wish has been granted!-The dragon said.
Danaki screamed and all that was evil in him burned to ashes while the dragon disappeared.
Everything was quiet and the planet was safe again.When the dragon disappeared the blackstar dragon balls flew to the sky and all the way to the sky and scattered around the galaxy.The avengers fled to the desert and the sky brightened again.-What a hell?-Balthor yelled as he saw the namekian rising again.-Thanks for destroying the evil demon that obsessed me for all these years-The namekian said and Balthor and the others relaxed.-Why we should trust you? -King Vegeta asked.
-Believe me! the dragon destroyed the demon that obsessed me. There is no reason for fear-He said impatiently.
-Well that's a wonderful thing!-Dankta said and smiled.
-We would love to have a new fighter in our team!-Balthor laughed.
-It's a shame that a warrior like Odion died in this battle -King Vegeta said and the others agreed.
-*cough* but why are we standing on this damn desert?-Vegeta said.
-Oh, yea let's go!-Balthor said and all three jumped to flight.
Nevertheless,one thing bothered them all; Odion was dead.
-Odion was a man of honor and the sacrifice for the king made him even more respectable.I am glad because I once got to train with him-Balthor thought to himself.
After the heroes arrived to Vegeta city, they had a warm welcome though there was some problems with Danaki, but the citizens were told about the demon that obsessed him and that the threat was over.But the best thing was that Balthor could train with king Vegeta tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10x regular training

1st: STR +12
2nd: AGI +8
3rd: END +5
Word count:4382
Bonus words:4382-400=3982
Bonuses:
STR+1475
AGI+1300
END+1207
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((Yippee! feel free to fix the bonus words thing if I got it wrong.))

((!Any positive or negative comments are welcome!))

cheers

Last edited by ssj3 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bonus words wrong)
ssj3

Character
Race: Namekian
PL: 1684

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction

Post  Guardian on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:43 pm

(( Word count is actually 4,382. ._____. ))
Guardian

Character
Race: Android

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ssj3 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:51 pm

((Thanks gotta fix it.))
ssj3

Character
Race: Namekian
PL: 1684

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Valken on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:55 pm

((You're starting to catch up now, good job Very Happy just count down in your post 6 paragraphs i think and on the 6th you had one of the [color=white] in the story, Razz ))
Valken

Character
Race: Saiyan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tristep on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:40 am

tnx dude you showed me up lol jk good job!
tristep

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:21 am

Approved!
Korn✔
Admin

Character