Frank's got a stalker

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Frank's got a stalker

Post  tristep on Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:57 pm

((After the last post Natalie carried Frank to her house using bukujutsu)) What was that?-Natalie wondered (this kid is a devil, a cute little..) Natalie was cut off when a wasteland saiyan transported right in front of her. He was wearing a wastelander's logo so i suspected he wasn't going to show Natalie Hey there gorgeous hows this, give me all of your zeni and I dont blow you and your friends to...bits!!-Natalie and Frank got thrown into the ruins of a old castle. While 3 of the wastelander's teleported to us. You sure you want to do this? A devilish grin fell upon what I suspected the leader's face. Very well, just remember im not going to hold BACK!!!-Natalie charged her power and lightning channeled around her. Good cause neither will..we?!-The wastelanders scouter disintegrated. What happened boss?-Nothing!!! go get her!!- Natalie flew through one of the castle walls while one of the wastlanders charged after her. Your mine? Natalie threw the expelled saiyan into the castle's ruins. Another saiyan took his place. So she blasted a big bang size blast at him. And he deflected it like it was nothing. Is that all you have little girl. If thats it you should just give up now!-Natalie smirked Thanks for the idea you idiotic brute! One of the wastelanders saw she was about to teleport and blasted seven different ki beams straight for Natalie. She saw this and quickly dodged then quickly flew away hoping to lose them in Toledo. The saiyans werent about to give up that easily and charged after her. (Aw man almost forgot) Natalie quickly teleported back to the ruins to pick up Frank, then quickly realized he wasn't there. Hey princess, looking for him. Natalie gasped as she saw Frank (still unconscious) with a knife around his neck. Let him go!!-Natalie gasped We will let him live, but only if you give us all of your....what the?..AHHHH!!!!!! A explosion disintegrated the wastlander and one of his friends.

Frank!!!!-she screamed while mourning the loss of her demonic friend. You called?? someone said as if damaged in the smoke of the explosion. As the smoke cleared she clearly saw it was Frank (unconscious after the explosion he just caused) Hurling toward New Vegeta pretty fast. She quickly charged after him and picked him up in mid-air. You pain. She quickly brought Frank to her house. For some well deserved rest.

Frank woke up in a strange place, he didn't know where he was. But he relaxed when a hot saiyan was cooking something. Hey hot stuff whatcha cookin?-(slap) You better shut up right now before i throw you against a wall!!! Natalie said with eyes shut and a giant vein. Ow!! Aw crap. Natalie, i thought you were someone,... where are we?-where ever we were someone was knocking at the door. Natalie screamed Hurry! get under the couch i will let you know when the coast is clear-Who is tha?-I said get under there!!!- ok Frank quickly went under the couch (women) he thought. Suddenly a brute of a man comes walking in and says Hey sweetie how was school today?-fine dad so how was work today?-same as usual tough, dealing with idiots, stuff like that. But no one ever said being a ruler of a planet is easy.-Yea dad hey can i have some company over?-Sure, well gotta get back to work see you later.

Frank couldn't believe what he just heard. Natalie was the princess of New Vegeta. As King Vegeta closed the door behind him Natalie sighed-So now you know my secret. So are you going to start using me like everyone else? -Nah, I dont really treat anyone like royalty.-I just want to get stronger, Ah!-You still need to rest, go back to sleep.-Nah, i feel like training-either you go to sleep, or i knock you out and you sleep that way. Your choice.-sleeps good. Frank said sounding scared.

In the morning Frank woke up and decided to do some training until he met King Vegeta-What are you doing here? explain!!-Someone teleported to Frank's side, it was Natalie-He is my friend dad the one i asked to stay over. Which reminds me, Frank's house burned down and everyone died so now hes an orphan. could he stay with us?-What? Frank whispered. Natalie was nudging Frank to tell King Vegeta That his house burned down. He didn't really care and said Your daughter is telling the truth.-Can he stay with ous dad?-sure. why not.

In the afternoon Natalie trained Frank in bukujutsu. So he wouldn't have to rely on Natalie so much to get from place to place. Frank didn't know what to think about Natalie but something tells me its going to be fun being an orphan.
ability learned bukujutsu
10*gravity intense training

Character
Race: Saiyan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Uh...

Post  rapyap2000 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:19 pm

((Last time I heard you need both Ki Bea
m and Ki Blast before you can learn Bukujitsu)
rapyap2000

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frank's got a stalker

Post  tristep on Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:30 am

yah but what did yah think?
tristep

Character

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:49 am

((You can't gain stat bonuses when you learn Bukujutsu and USE (()) WHEN YOU TALK OOC))
Approved.
Korn✔
Admin

Character

View user profile http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top